February 11, 2010

Dollar Store Valentine Craft

About a month ago I gathered my materials for making a Valentine craft but never got around to it until yesterday. I started with 4 frames from the Dollar Tree, pink spray paint, glittery pink scrapbook paper, and 4 crochet hearts (thanks to my sister). Then I assembled the frames, cut the paper to size and hot glued the heart on. Three of the frames are going on my "mantle" (entertainment center), and the other frame is going on the entry table. I still have some other decorative items to add and the pictures were taken at night...so hopefully I'll have a beautiful picture of all my displays to show you this weekend. Happy Valentine's Day!!!

11 comments:

  1. Very cute - I've got to spend more time at the dollar store, I never seem to find all the cute stuff everyone else does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I just love you darling craft project! The pink and red are perfect together!

    Happy Valentine's Day!
    XOXO
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family picture is just beautiful. Ihope you have that framed too! Your little girl is so adorable. Love what you have done with a few dollars and a wonderful sister. Happy V Day

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw these frames today... I now wish I would have bought them...

    Thanks for joining me for another great party at "Get Your Craft on Thurs." Please join me next week for another wonderful party..

    Please stop by for a big annoucement Tuesday, the 16th. I'm so excited I'm about to bust...
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your frames turned out great! I love the pink!
    Thanks for linking up to our friday fun find party... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How darling!! I love the crocheted hearts. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

    xoxo
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet treat! Love truly lives in the details.

    Happy hearts day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love hour the framed hearts turned out and that jar with the sweethearts looks great there too. Have a Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how sweet! Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's.

    ReplyDelete