March 12, 2010

{I'm Inspired} - Butterfly Trees

Today I stumbled upon two blogs that made the most amazing thing. This Is Not a Rough Draft created a butterfly tree for her daughter's room and then Less Than a Perfect Life of Bliss saw it and created her own as well. It's so cute, cheap and easy to do. I wish I had a place for one, because I would be making mine today! But I don't, so now I'll just look at these two talented girls pictures and dream.
{Image from This Is Not a Rough Draft}



{Image from Less Than a Perfect Life of Bliss}

3 comments:

  1. So glad you stopped by my blog & got inspired! Thanks for the feature! I grabbed your button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the mention! So glad you liked the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! Definately inspired me!

    ReplyDelete