November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween from the Bride of Frankenstein

I hope everyone had a very happy and safe Halloween. This is my favorite holiday next to Christmas (pretty much October through December is my favorite time of year), but I am glad it's over. We definitely got our costumes worth this year with several outings and events, and October flew by in a flash. I enjoyed our month and holiday but I am ready for the next...CHRISTMAS!!!  ;)



I made Liv's costume from an old pillow case and a white onesie with strips of fabric wrapped around the arms. The wig is made from tights with black cobweb stuff inside and wrapped on the outside, then a white cobweb squiggle on the sides. The cobweb was really easy to work with as it sticks to itself. Turned out great!



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

2 comments:

  1. Your kids look amazing!!! And the birthday parties were awesome. I loved all of the little details! Mikey is turning one this weekend....can't believe it! I noticed your little one is using a fork to eat birthday cake. Is my kid that far behind? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rachel! Liv is very independent. I could tell she was that way at 3 months old. She likes to do things on her own. My hubby jokes that he's never fed her. She never liked being fed, so one day I just handing her the spoon and she figured it out on her own. lol

    ReplyDelete